Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Message in the rain...

Man... I just finished my homework and everything and it is 11:00 here (by the way, why is the blog clock wrong?)! So, I am goin crazy; I mean, I knew that these courses were gonna be difficult, but its the fourth day of school and I worked for about 4 and a half hours! This year is gonna be wack...

So, not only did I have crazy work, because of that, I was not able to see my cousins... oh well, they will be here for a while. I'll have plenty of time to hang out with them.

Yes, the day was full of work, yes, it got a little stressful, however, I thought it was really not that bad. I had a great time seeing friends again, hung out on a new bus and around horizon with Andrew and Janean... had a lot of fun. Then, I came home a little after 5 o'clock, and it started to pour rain! If that isn't odd enough for here, it was a sunny rain! The sun was bright shining the whole time... very weird. I tried to get some good photos of it to post, but the lighting only made it weird looking... oh well, just visualize it. haha.

But really, seeing the rain pour and the sun still shine, I thought about life, and about today. I think that God was sending me a message with the weather... The message is this: yes, we get stressed, yes, we can be bothered by obsolete, albeit bad, events, but GOOD can always shine through it all. One can find happiness in the darkest of situations. To see it embodied in that way really, really made me feel more determined... and that glimmer of hope shined through.

Zach

0 comments: