Monday, July 21, 2008

Cousins here from Virginia cont. and more....

I'll try and continue where I left off...


These, we call the twins... Will, my 6th grade brother, and Lauren, my 5th grade cousin. They do EVERYTHING together when they are around each other. They even have their own "penguin language"... oh yes, it IS scary.




These kids can sure brighten up any bad day, as they have done for me several times when I needed it most.






Mongerr! I have to show you my dogs before I go further! This is Chelsea, my $350 mutt... haha, she was supposed to be a chihuahua, but, she wasn't.


She poses for pictures, haha....






And, chester... my other chichuahua, only this one is REAL. He actually is what he was bought for. He is gettin up in age, 6 or 42 depending on how you look at it.


He is a good dog to just keep with you, as he rarely moves around... cough LAZY cough cough...





And, this is Kate... my middle cousin. She will be a Freshman this year and she is very eager to have a good talk with anyone. She holds her family and friends VERY close.... she has a lil of the teenage drama syndrome, but who doesn't now a days?




Alexis, the eldest of the three, is much more like me when it comes to talking and thinking. She and I have gotten in many an argument, believe me... but I think that finally, we have gotten past that stage of competitiveness... hopefully.

She is 15, born 5 weeks and 3 days before me.

0 comments: