Monday, July 21, 2008

Cousins here from Virginia



Last Tuesday, my cousins from Virginia (on my dad's side) got into the Desert City. Since then, we've been up to no good having fun all around town...


Pictured here are Aunt Linda (dad's only sibling), Katie (my middle cousin on this side), Grandpa, Me (The shirt & tie was for church reading), and Uncle Nick.





Uncle Nick was teaching me all of these holds they used to use on inmates when he worked on the prisoner's dental stuff... of course, these would've only been used in the case of self-defense. This one is one that eventually you twist the wrist around and use very little tork to inflict pain shooting up the arm. Eventually, it would snap... It HURT.





Well, I gotta go catch the bus to school, I'll see if I can't finish this one later. And check back when you can, I plan to post SOMETHING at least once a day every day...
Zach

1 comments:

Kari said...

Zach glad to have you onboard. It really can be good for the soul...to write dwon what is mundane and remember it